This is an opportunity for the right person to join the managerial coaching staff at Abergavenny Town with a view to their own development as well as that of the under 18s team we run here at Abergavenny.
The under 18's and therefore their Manager, play an integral part as the club look to progress players from the Youth team to First Team football.
Managing and coaching can be time consuming but it can also be very rewarding and is a good ' step up' for the right person who wishes to take up coaching and managing football teams. The club committee and other staff at Abergavenny will offer their full support to the appointed person.
We are seeking an ambitious, enthusiastic person with good integrity who will be an asset to our club.
The role will include;
- Managing the team on a match day (Sunday)
- Liaising with Reserve / U16 Management team
- Creating a team that supports the development of young players
- Helping to bridge the gap for the younger players
- Ensuring the values of Abergavenny Town is maintained throughout the team
Please note: This role is on a voluntary basis.
Applicants to email the club chairman Rob Francis - email@example.com with past experience and coaching qualification
Updated 22:47 - 22 Jun 2019 by Will Cheshire