This is an opportunity for the right person to join the managerial coaching staff at Abergavenny Town with a view to their own development as well as that of the Reserve team we run here at Abergavenny.
The reserve team play in The Welsh Football League reserve division.
The Reserve Team, and therefore their Manager, play an integral part in the senior section as the club look to progress players from the Youth team to First Team football while also accommodating First Team players from time to time as circumstances arise.
Managing and coaching the Reserve Team can be time consuming. It can also be very rewarding and is a good ' step up' for the right person who wishes to take up coaching and managing football teams. The club committee and other staff at Abergavenny will offer their full support to the appointed person.
We are seeking an ambitious, enthusiastic person with good integrity who will be an asset to our club.
The role will include;
- Managing the team on a match day
- Supporting the First Team and liaising with U18 / U16 Management team
- Creating a team that supports the development of young players
- Helping to bridge the gap for the younger players between youth football and senior football
- Giving 1st team players who are not selected playing opportunities
- Ensuring the values of Abergavenny Town is maintained throughout the team
Please note: This role is on a voluntary basis.
Applicants to email the club chairman Rob Francis - firstname.lastname@example.org with past experience and coaching qualifications.
Updated 22:44 - 22 Jun 2019 by Will Cheshire